Who I am:
As a former neuropsychometrist with over 10 years of experience in a hospital setting, I began my psychological report-writing business in 2000. I bring clinical experience, a sharply professional writing style, and a commitment to timeliness and thoroughness to the table.
What I do:
- Neuropsychological assessment reports
- Psycho-vocational assessment reports
- Psychological Assessments for Treatment Plan
- Post-104 assessment reports
- Proofreading and quality assurance checks
How it works:
Contact me through my contact page. Typically, what will then happen is that we’ll set up a phone call or Zoom meeting, although if you prefer, we can certainly do this over email. We’ll talk about your professional needs, you may send me a sample (redacted) report, and I’ll set up a template. Finally, we will negotiate my fee and if you decide to retain my services, we’ll get to work!